Client: Saudi Aramco
Contract Type: Maintenance (T & I)
Work Location: Terminal South, Rastanura
The T&I of North Pier Berth Nos. 8 and 9 located in Terminal South, Ras Tanura is an important aspect of maintenance that helps improve the life expectancy of Berths. AlMeer’s scope is to provide technical services including supply of specialized manpower, labor, tools, equipment and materials required to complete Turnaround and Inspection (T&I) and Repair of North Pier Berth Nos. 8 and 9.
Turnaround activities include preventative care of Structure/equipment, general corrective repair of faults, strip-downs, maintenance, complete replacement and overhaul. The Activities include but not limited to:
- Mechanical and Structural Repair and replacement
- Abrasive blasting and Coating of the complete structure, pipes, and valves
- Electrical & Instrumentation repair and replacement works
- Providing, erection and dismantling of complete scaffolding
- Fabricate and install carbon steel and stainless steel process piping and drain lines.
- Carry out valve removal, cleaning, testing, blasting/coating and re-installation.
- Miscellaneous construction and demolition work.
- Technical Support in Commissioning of the Berth