Client: Saudi Aramco
Contract Type: LSTK (Lump Sum Turn Key Project)
Work Location: Uthmaniyah GOSP 4, 13 & Hawiyah GOSP 2, 4
Brief Description of Work:
The Complete Scope of work of ‘Upgrade Control System at Uthmaniyah GOSP – 4, 13 and Hawiyah GOSP – 2, 4′ is as follows:
- Distributed Control System (DCS): Replace existing EMERSON PROVOX DCS CPU & communication modules with latest EMERSON DELTA V Controllers and modules.
- Emergency Shutdown Systems (EMS): Replace existing ICS Triplex Regent CPU’s & Communication Modules with the latest Rockwell / ICS Triplex Trusted CPU’s.
- Compressor Control Systems (CCS): Install new stand-alone Compressor Control Systems (CCS) with new engineering workstation.
- Vibration Monitoring Systems (VMS) & Condition Monitoring Systems (CMS): Replace the existing Bently Nevada 3300 series with a new vibration monitoring system with Condition Monitoring System.
- Fire Alarm Control System (FACP): Replace Fire Alarm Control Panel with newer system.
- UPS: Replace existing 30 kVA UPS with a new 50 kVA UPS if existing 30 KVA UPS is not sufficient with new load.